Re: [OT] gob.mx = IE6 only!

Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 07:33:46AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
When you hit any of the buttons in iceweasel, seamonkey or konqueror nothing happens! Neither with user-agent switcher!

So I tried it with qemu and XP with IE6, works right away!

What happens if you change the identity setting of konqueror so that it
says that it is IE running on MS?

Doug.

No change: hitting the buttons does nothing.

But something funny:

Florian suggested Opera so I dnldd. the sid deb from their site and installed it:

works without a hitch! Except you can never get in by giving your password: you have to ask them to resupply a new one and change that and it works. But that's the way it is in XP.

what gives?

Hugo