where is tzconfig ?

Hello,

 I am having some weird issue with my oldstable debian machine. It
seems I do not have any timezone software coming from libc6. For
instanceI get:

$ sudo apt-get install -t sarge-backports libc6 timezoneconf
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
libc6 is already the newest version.
timezoneconf is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up timezoneconf (0.10) ...
Couldn't chdir to /usr/share/zoneinfo: No such file or directory at
/var/lib/dpkg/info/timezoneconf.config line 23, <STDIN> line 2.
dpkg: error processing timezoneconf (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
timezoneconf

and indeed /usr/share/zoneinfo does not exist.

Thanks for comments

--
Mathieu