Re: How do I check if my Router is damaged?

On 7/8/07, Kent West <westk@goshen.acu.edu> wrote:
I finally broke down and bought a Belkin from Wal-Mart for $40, and yep,
the problem was the router. I figured the worst that could happen is
that I'd learn it wasn't the router, and I could take it back to
Wal-Mart for a refund.

I figured exactly the same so I guess I'll head off tomorrow to get a
new one. The part that really upsets me is that I've only had this
router for about 4 months now and it wasn't cheap at the time. Oh
well, gotta love technology :)
--
Regards
Justin Hartman