creating a local mirror and package authentication

Hi all,

  I have small problem authenticating the packages with apt-get
  I get the warning that the package is not autheticated

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  dash ash
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

  I put the DVD  images on to a server which loop-back mounts the DVD.
  I have added   the local server address to the sources.list.
  But on the Etch DVD there is no Release.gpg file.
  Now, how can i avoid the authetication warning without overriding
  I do not want to use "APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated 1"

 OR
  can i download the GPG keys from the etch website and then have it
  installed in my machine so that i can avoid the authentication
  warning  ? If so can someone point me to the website and the method
  to import the keys

thanks

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)