Re: [SOLVED] Enabling SFTP under Debian 4.0r0

ArcticFox wrote:
> And that seems to have done it! Thank you! If I have anymore issues
> I'll be sure to ask.

Yeah!

As followup if an lsh-server champion could look into why it did not
handle sftp, whether lsh-server should conflict with openssh-server or
not, whether openssh-server should conflict with lsh-server or not,
other details about making lsh-server play nice in the neighborhood
and then file the appropriate BTS tickets that would be great.  This
sounds like something likely to repeat again.  All that I know about
LSH without actually having used it is that it is new and developing
rapidly.

Bob