Re: Madwifi drivers on floppy, howto.

On Saturday 07 July 2007 3:27 pm, J. Santos wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> How do i create a floppy with the madwifi driver so ecth can recognize
> my atheros based  wifi card at install time?
> I have been googleing but cant find anything relevant.
>
> Thank you.

Well, it looks like you would need to download the deb file packages for
madwifi-source[0] and madwifi-tools[1].

Then there is this article on installing MadWifi the Debian way[2].

Unfortunantly, the madwifi-source package is 3421 KBytes. This means it will
not fit on a floppy. A usb storage device or CD-ROM would work, though.

[0] http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/madwifi-source
[1] http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/madwifi-tools
[2] http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/Distro/Debian/MadWifi

I hope that helps!