Re: Installing Debian Etch on hw RAID 1 on nvidia nForce 430i

Hi,

I've installed a Debian unstable on a Intel ICH8 RAID 1. It's a little
bit different but I think you may find this helpful:

http://blog.mc-thias.org/index.php?title=debian_installation_on_fakeraid_sata_rai&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Hope this can help you ;-)

Cheers,

--