Re: installer w/ RAID1, crypto

Sorry, but my is not very clear, so:

I tried to setup a new install (using the Lenny install CD (1)), with
RAID1, crypto and LVM. Everything went fine during install and I even
did execute the steps required as of (2). The only problem I got, was
after the install/reboot, when the there seems to be a problem with LVM
(3). I also encountered problems before with the Debian 4.0r0 CD which
led me to try the Lenny CD.

(1) [Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20070629-09:05]

(2) http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/RAIDvsCrypto

(3) mount: Mounting /dev/mapper/magelan-main.root on /root failed: No such device

Thank you for your help on this one...

	tom