How to connect to debian server from Windows

Hello!

I'm totally new to Debian and have following question:

I've installed Debian on a machine, which is connected via a LAN cable
to a windows machine.

On Debian a web server should run. I say "should" because I can't tell
whether it actually runs - this is a pure server installation.

What do I need to do in order to connect to the web server running on
the Debian machine from the Windows machine?

In other words: Imagine, there is some web page rendered by a web
server, which runs on Debian machine. What do I need to do in order to
view this web page on my Windows machine?

Thanks in advance

Dmitri Pissarenko
--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Dmitri_Pissarenko