Re: svn checkout via a web-browser?

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

On 7/3/07, Thomas Jollans <thomas@jollans.com> wrote:
On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> On 7/3/07, Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org> wrote:
> > On 2007-07-03 13:40:47 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> > > Me have been struggling to access a subversion repo (svn checkout
> > > svn.gnome.org/svn/tracker/trunk) due to being behind a proxy server. I
> > > wonder if there's a way to download such repos without having an svn
> > > client since I can access the web with a web-browser.
> >
> > Only if your web browser is a also svn client. But if it isn't, why
> > don't you install a svn client?
>
> I failed: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/07/msg00075.html
> And help didn't help:

[guessing]
"GSSAPI authentication error" — are http-proxy-username and
http-proxy-password correctly set ?

I suppose that this is the same password I use on GNOME proxy GUI
(which allowed me to access the web) and if so, yes it's correctly
set, only I didn't show it on the example.

did you also set it in ~/.subversion/servers?

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.