Re: Cellphone pages from mozilla/firefox

So, what explicitly the problem is?
E.g. I have tried to open the website you posted but i failed because it is forbidden for me.
I've got:
" You don't have permission to access /ar/universal/p/index.mpl on this server."

The problem, at least in my case, seems to be proper connecting to the right server, but I could also be a web browser problem. Just now, I'm using Iceweasel 2.0.0.3 .

Have you got any different error message?

Kind regards.

--
Oscar Blanco García
Ingeniero Electrónico - Universidad Nacional de Colombia