Re: How to get Stumble Upon to work with Iceweasel, Any tips?

On Thursday 28 June 2007 14:56, John K Masters wrote:
> On 11:50 Thu 28 Jun     , John W. Foster wrote:
> > I like the Mozilla extension Stumble Upon. How is it possible to get it
> > working with Iceweasel. According to what I have read, Iceweasel is
> > basically Firefox (for Debian), & Stumble Upon should install as an
> > extension. When I recently upgraded my stable boxes from sarge to etch
> > Stumble no longet was installed into iceweasel, though it is installed on
> > the system. It just does not show up. Any tips??
> > Thanks!
> > --
> > John W. Foster
>
> FWIW I've just installed Stumble Upon and it works fine. Etch with
> everything up to date on a standard install.
>
> Regards, John
> --
> War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
> Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)
I  tried completely removing iceape,iceweasel, all transition files for both &
virtually any other type of references to anythin related to mozilla. I
reinstalled a new browser system and applied the stumble-upon
extension...still does not work.
--
John W. Foster