Me too

The same thing has just happened to me.  After a regular system update which boosted the program to 2.0.0.0-3, the whole program is hosed.  All of my account information is gone, and half of the controls don't work.  That is, when all of them don't work--sometimes all menu entries go grey.  I even tried creating a new profile, but that did no good 'cause most of the setting controls are borked.

Fortunately, it looks like all my mail and settings are still in the profile folder; the new installation just doesn't seem to be able to read it.  I'm about to do a downgrade in hopes that this will fix everything.

I'm using Debian Sid on an Athlon 1800+.