Re: interesting ubuntu bug report

On 20/04/07, Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 04:39:15PM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 07:30:01PM -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> > courtesy of Digg:
> > Bug #107648, first reported 14 hours ago by neato2001
> > <https://bugs.launchpad.net/%7Eneato-2001>
> > The Ubuntu community is insane
> >
> > another good reason to stick with Debian :-)

I belong to both communities (Ubuntu and Debian), and I have to say that the Ubuntu community is one of the most friendly I've ever met, and this is why I'm still sticking with Ubuntu, even now that I'm using Debian as my main OS.
You can criticise the OS under technical terms, but not the community, it's simply amazing.

> That's right! with Debian you can get threads like that straight into
> your mailbox without having to log in to a stupid web forum!!

replying to myself just 'cuz I like this one

bug #1

I like that bug as well, I mean I don't like it :D