Re: Good Debian/Linux FTP Client program ???

On 4/19/07, Johannes Wiedersich <johannes@physik.blm.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:
P Kapat wrote:
> Can you provide your script? I was looking for some thing very
> similar. I have been fiddling around with Keep but not quite
> satisfied.

No warranties 8-)

Sure. Thanks for the file.

The man pages will help to understand the options, you should verify and
adopt them to your situation.

I tried to translate some prompts to English. This one makes no backups,
I have slightly more complex ones, but those contain more German.

The line with backups is like

rsync -avb --delete --backup-dir=/media/sda2/altjohannes \
--suffix=-`date +%y%m%d%H%M` \
/johannes2 /media/sda2

(or all on one line without the '\')

HTH,