Re: two network cards on a server

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

Well, there is your problem.

Having two physical interfaces on the same subnet is generally a bad
idea:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-firewall/2005/03/msg00073.html

You have to really know what you are doing.  It appears that you have
overlooked something in your configuration.  If you can provide more
details, I or someone else might be able to help get you going in the
right direction.

Regards,

-Roberto

I'd be very happy to provide details, if you could tell me what details are relevant.

                                                                 Faheem.