Re: Recommend inexpensive MP3 player?

On 4/16/07, Reid Priedhorsky <reid@reidster.net> wrote:
I would like to get an MP3 player to use with my Lenny box. My specs are
few but perhaps odd:

- Cheap.
- Used OK.
- 512MB or larger OK.
- Uses AAA or AA batteries, preferably 2.

In addition to what everyone else already said, don't forget about the
possibility of using a portable music player that has removable
storage (SD, etc) and you can use that memory for multiple purposes.
Plus you can upgrade your memory or swap cards whenever you feel like
it if you have more than one.  I use my SD card with a Treo 650 and
PocketTunes as well as portable document storage and transfer.

Dusty