Re: where can I find the sarge repository of debian-multimedia?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 23:13:44 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:

[...]

> What I don't quite understand is that Christian didn't give us any warning
> that the Sarge packages from his repo were about to be trashed when Etch went
> stable.

Maybe he simply did not anticipate that there would be much demand for
it. I always assumed that multimedia-centric users were among the ones
most eagerly waiting for the release of Etch and that they would all
dist-upgrade at the earliest possible opportunity.

> I for one would have found some spare harddrive space, and DL'd as many of
> them as possible. I mean. it's not like harddrive space is expensive these
> days.

          Florian   |