Re: Debian Etch - CLARIFIED

On Tue, April 17, 2007 16:57, Steven Maddox (Architect) wrote:
> What I am after is recommendations on how to go about it, someone did
> post a tutorial which was nice - however it is from the pespective of
> installing Debian a fresh, which I can't use!

Hi Steven.  You didn't hint at your level of proficiency, so I included
the link to the tutorial for completeness' sake.  You don't have to use
it.  If you know how to setup Bind, Apache, Mysql and PHP, you can do the
ISPconfig setup - it does basic checks for where stuff are and adds
references to include files.

Hans