Re: where can I find the sarge repository of debian-multimedia?

Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 09:48 +0800, Yuwen Dai wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> It seems debian-multimedia for sarge has been removed after Etch was
>> officially released.  Where can I find the old sarge repository?
>
> Good luck, Christian (the site owner) already removed it. No backups.

However, from

<-------------
$aptitude show acroread
Package: acroread
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 7.0.9-0.2sarge1

I gather, that at least some of the files in 'stable' apply to sarge. I
just edited my apt-sources.list, changed 'sarge' to 'stable' and
installed acroread on a sarge box, and it just works (TM).

HTH,

Johannes