Broken xserver-xorg in Sid

Hi

I am running Debian Sid for a while now, and have never had any troubles. Turns out that I have just upgraded the whole of it, and xserver-xorg 7.1.0-18 fails to set up.

I had 7.1.0-17 working flawlessly until now, but I'm afraid that I am going to be X-less for a while now, since I cannot install -17 or -16 for that matter.

What happens is that aptitude, apt-get or dpkg just hang on 'Setting up xserver-xorg (7.1.0-18) ...' and will just go on if I hit Control-C, which obviously just aborts the set up and leaves a broken package.

How can I try to trace the error, file a bug report (if it's the case), etc?

I would really appreciate any help on this matter, beginning with how to find out what has hung the setup and how to fix it.

Thanks
Cassiano Leal