problems to install postfix 2.3.8-2+b1 on etch

Hi,

i upgraded my sarge box to etch and now i'm not able to installing
postfix 2.3.8-2+b1. dpkg failed with error 139

<OUTPUT>
Running newaliases
Stopping Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfix.
Starting Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfixinvoke-rc.d: initscript
postfix, action "restart" failed.
dpkg: error processing postfix (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 139
postfix
A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:
Setting up postfix (2.3.8-2+b1) ...
Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postfix.config line 192.
Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Client/ConfModule.pm line 121.
Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at
/var/lib/dpkg/info/postfix.config line 256.
Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Client/ConfModule.pm line 121.
setting inet_protocols: ipv4

Postfix is now set up with the changes above.  If you need to make changes, edit
/etc/postfix/main.cf (and others) as needed.  To view Postfix configuration
values, see postconf(1).

After modifying main.cf, be sure to run '/etc/init.d/postfix reload'.

Running newaliases
Stopping Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfix.
Starting Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfixinvoke-rc.d: initscript
postfix, action "restart" failed.
dpkg: error processing postfix (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 139
postfix
</OUTPUT>

I try to fix the problem by rebuilding the package from source. After
installing the new packages i run aptitude upgrade so the
installtation of postfix seems to be ok.
But now i does not start

I try

postfix -v start

But here i get a Segmentation fault.

Does anybody have a solution for me, 'cause i don't receive any email
since friday :-(

thx and cu
Chris