Sarge -> Etch mailserver upgrade...

Hi there,

I am running a bunch of Sarge servers and slowly upgrading them to etch.
Most have been fine, but I am having a few problems with the mailserver. It is running :

courier-authdaemon
courier-base
courier-doc
courier-imap
courier-imap-ssl
courier-ldap
courier-pop
courier-pop-ssl
courier-ssl
fetcmail
procmail
exim4-base
exim4-config
exim4-daemon-heavy
sa-exim

(amongst other things).

When doing a dist-upgrade I get:

cholet:~# aptitude dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Some packages had unmet dependencies.  This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libfam0c102: Conflicts: libfam0 but 2.7.0-12 is to be installed.

If I (temporarily) try to remove libfam I get:

cholet:~# aptitude remove libfam0c102
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
The following packages are unused and will be REMOVED:
 courier-authdaemon
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
 courier-authlib courier-authlib-userdb libssl0.9.8
The following packages will be automatically REMOVED:
 courier-base courier-imap courier-imap-ssl courier-ldap courier-pop
 courier-pop-ssl courier-ssl
 adduser apt apt-utils aptitude bash bind9 bind9-host clamav clamav-base
 clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam cvs debianutils dnsutils exim4-base
 exim4-config exim4-daemon-heavy fetchmail gnupg iftop initscripts iproute
 ldap-utils libcupsys2-gnutls10 libcurl3 libdigest-md4-perl
 libdigest-sha1-perl libhtml-parser-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libisccc0
 libldap2 liblocale-gettext-perl libnet-dns-perl libnet-ssleay-perl
 libpam-modules libperl5.8 libreadline5 libsasl2 libsasl2-modules
 libtext-charwidth-perl libtext-iconv-perl netbase nfs-common nmap ntpdate
 openssl passwd pciutils perl perl-base perl-doc perl-modules python
 python-newt reportbug samba samba-common slapd smbclient smbldap-tools
 spamassassin spamc ssh sysvinit util-linux vim vim-common wget whiptail
 courier-authlib courier-authlib-userdb libssl0.9.8
The following packages will be REMOVED:
 courier-base courier-imap courier-imap-ssl courier-ldap courier-pop
 courier-pop-ssl courier-ssl libfam0c102
0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 9 to remove and 69 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/2826kB of archives. After unpacking 1200kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] n

I don't want to remove the couier apps unless I am absolutely certain that everything will re-install OK..

Has anyone done anything like this...? Or is this a slight bug-ette that will be resolved soon (dependancies)..?

Cheers,

Pete.