Dlink 500TX

Hi there,

Does anyone know if the DLink 500TX card (gigabit fiber) is supported in Etch's 2.6.18 kernel..? I have recently upgraded from Sarge to Etch, previous I was running kernel 2.4.27 and had the jt1lin driver compiled and working, it won't, however, compile under 2.6.

lspci gives:
03:06.0 Ethernet controller: Level One Communications LXT1001 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 02)

Just wondered if anyone had got it to work, or if there is an alternative driver available..? Google didn't yield anything particularily useful.

Cheers,

Pete.