Re: [ML ISSUE] reply-to field ?

Seth,

I think you really understood my intentions. And still agree with all
of your 6 points. As a personal view, I have the skills to set up a
good MUA but this ML makes trouble for my day-to-day usage since I am
using several machines, and I am neither root on all of them nor
authorized to use bandwidth, ports and protocols the way I want. So,
instead of being considered as a flammer by the whole readers, I just
tried to point out the limits of this ML. Considering it as a
community tools, with high usability for experienced as well as
newbies, and not just as a personal problem. Nothing more.

Unfortunately, I am new to this list, and don't know who is the boss
on this playground, what can be written down or not. Because even if I
read again my messages, I can't find the advise "Accept it or leave"
really meaningful.

Gal'