Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:04:22 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote in
[🔎] 20070327150422.GX6212@freenet.de:

> Am 2007-03-19 18:18:46, schrieb Arnt Karlsen:
>> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:04:52 -0400, Roberto wrote in message
>> > Of course, this raises the following question:
>> >
>> >   "If Allah is all powerful, why could he not preserve his original
>> >   revelation?  Why did he have to give it again?"
>>
>> ..could He be testing Man?  For intelligence or even integrity?  ;o)
>
> ROTFL! -- Hey Arnt, I am muslim and I go regulary to the Mosquee and I
> was several times thinking on it.  On time I have asked my Qur'An
> teacher who is Koran-Prayer to and he had respond like you.

.. :o)

> I think, I print out your messages and bring it to the Mosquee the next
> time I go.  :-)

.. ;o)

..one thing I would like to see done, is documenting any Sharia rules
providing any non-combattant with stronger protection than the 4 Geneva
Conventions and their 3 Protocols Additional does.

..next step is document whether and where and how each article in the
Conventions correspond to Sharia, and ideally have fatwas issued to cover
any holes, and then communicate all this to NATO and Israel and to the
Muslims, and have both sides teach this to all combattants.

..this will help both sides in this war, avoid war crimes.
Once we have this legal foundation in place, it will also become possible
to negotiate ceasefires or even peace and on its own merit and not just
on the merits of nuclear military power.

..AFAICT from his speeches at TRADCOMM schools, 4 star General Kevin
Byrnes tried something similar, only trying to emphasize and exploit the
tactical value in combat of _knowing_ "You Are Doing the Right Thing In
War Under the Conventions" etc "By Proving It In Combat", primarily as a
psyops weapon.

..he also tried to keep TRADCOMM schools up to date on new tactical
lessons learned by especially platoon level commanders in Afghanistan and
Iraq, to try make new GI combat worthy on arrival, and he also had these
sarges thru captains share their tactical ideas and experiences, again to
try minimize losses and win the war.

..he was fired for at least 2 of these 3 attempts to win the war.
Yeehaw.

> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
>     Michelle Konzack
>     Systemadministrator