Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Am 2007-03-19 02:04:42, schrieb Arnt Karlsen:
> ..as EU members?  The EU has its own (token) military force,
> but I am not aware of any Swedish troops in Afghanistan.

Me too...

> ..peace.  First we need to hang all our war criminals, then they have
> to hang theirs, all under the strictest combination of Sharia, the full
> 4 Geneva Conventions, the US War Crimes Act, the Norw. Military
> penal code etc.

Hang 'em high!

> Or, you will have to _forgive_ Osama for felling the WTC.  ;o)

Do you have a proof that it was Ossi.  :-)

Mohammed Atta is alive!
And if he is alive, he was definitivly not
in one of the two Airplanes.  AND, several
of the "Terror-Pilots went seen in the public...

> ..the root cause of this war is not that "the Jews got a home land",
> but that we (the UN) stole it from the Filistinians and renamed it
> to "Palestine" and let Hitler gas the Jews to scare them "home", to
> piiage Arab oil and stall Muslim Capitalism.

Ack!

> ..we need to fix that, _if_ we want peace.  If we don't, there is
> absolutely _no_ way you can convince me, "the Muslims does
> not need nukes."

And we have no Nukes!
Which is already proofen by a look into the Satelite Photos
of LASAT which can detect all kind of radioactivity...

You can not hide Nukes by the todays technology.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)