Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:15:50 +0100
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 2007-03-05 22:23:00, schrieb Roberto C. Sanchez:
> > You mean the wars which had overwhelming majority support from both
> > houses of congress?  You mean the wars of which Hillary Clinton
> > said the following [0]:
> >
> >   "I believe the facts that have brought us to this fateful vote are not
> >   in doubt. Saddam Hussein is a tyrant who has tortured and killed his
> >   own people, even his own family members, to maintain his iron grip on
> >   power. He used chemical weapons on Iraqi Kurds and on Iranians,
>            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >   killing over 20,000 people."
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This is bullshit and even Kofi Anann was talking about it.
>
> As this happen I was in the French Foreign Legion and Segeant.
>
> Germany had offered 4 tanks of the type "Fuchs" which are
> equiped with an emectronic to detect chemical substances.
>
> France had send the Soldiers where I was one of them!
>
> The the Phosgen-Grenades are not launeched by Sadam Hussein and
> Friends.  It was physiacaly not possibel from the geography.
> They coming from direction Iran but not launched from Iraniens.
>
> It was a third country which tried presure Irak because Iran!

[snip]

Michelle, your credibility (or judgement)  on non-technical matters is
getting pretty shaky.

> >   "Finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the
> >   perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely
> >   the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our Nation. In
>
> There was no Attack...
>
> The Satelit-Photos taken by UNO-Sat and others are 100% clear.
> They where NO Airplains crashing into the WTC, the Pentagon and
> in Pensilvania (I have over 2000 High-Resolution Satelit Images)
>
> Note: Same for the Bomb-Attentats in London where the 4 "Arabs" are
> hired two days before the attentat to support am "Exercise" real.
>
> Oh Americans and English are brain-damaged!

*Poof*. I'm really disillusioned about you, Michelle. OTOH, being
reminded that highly technically adept people can still have lunatic
political beliefs is reassuring; whenever I feel insecure about my
conservative opinions due to the masses of staunch liberals who are
experts in their fields, I just remember that expertise often doesn't
carry over to areas outside of one's core competence.

Celejar