Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 10:44:54AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
As long as we're controlling it, and calling it our model project, we really
should be asking questions like "Why are we giving more to them than we get
ourselves?"  If it's good enough to build a nation, it's good enough to
keep ours strong.

It's good for them but not for us (are you ready for it?):

BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONING ECONOMY!

You cannot expect the correct things to function there until their
economy is in place.

Regards,

-Roberto

yeah. first bomb them down on false premises and lies and then tell them: o jeez: you cannot do it without us: you have no functioning economy.

please please:  stop these (no) nonsense oneliners on this list.

drs. s van duin

steef