Re: [OT] aargh.. the big swirl of offtopicness sucks me in, too. help!

Arrrgghhh. Stop changing the subject line!

That's what I add to my OT thread kill file!

(No, I can't be bothered adding In-Reply-To and References to my
checking ;) )

And don't bother replying to this, I wont get it...

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a