OT: Politics and other non-Debian ramblings [Was:a dumb query? pls humor me]

Freddy Freeloader wrote:
[the United States] have never gone to war to expand our borders ....

The Native Americans might disagree with you ....

===

From http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

  debian-user mailing list

      Help and discussion among users of Debian

Support for Debian users who speak English. (High-volume mailing list.)

Whereas this thread has been somewhat interesting, and has certainly been "discussion", I don't much believe it could be classified as "help" nor "support" for Debian users.

And whereas I'm not opposed to (and sometimes participate in (see above)) the occasional off-topic thread, this is getting old, and I'd just as soon it die off Real Soon Now (yes, I could delete the messages, but I have just enough interest to at least scan them first - go figure).

At any rate, I believe this thread needs to be marked Off-Topic, so I have changed the subject line accordingly.

--
Kent