Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Paul Johnson wrote:
> We'll see if you keep saying that next time you need an operation not
> covered by private health insurance.

    Why wait?  I'll say it right now.  The joy of private health coverage is
that they, the individuals who run the corporation, are perfectly free to
offer coverage on whatever they deem prudent.  They don't have to offer
coverage at all.

    By the same token I could save money to offset any medical expenses I may
incur over my life time.  It's called being responsible for my own self and
comes with being free.