Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Mitja Podreka wrote:
> What I meant is: "why do you need a car which can go 250km/h if your
> country doesn't allow you to go faster than 130km/h."

    Uhm, because maybe you'll drive it somewhere other than where speed is
limited?  That not everyone just putters along and that speed and you might
need to get out of the way?  That generally you'll want some sort of
acceleration up high which means if your top end speed is close to or at your
speed limit you're screwed?