Re: aptitude --mind-your-own-business option?

Osamu Aoki wrote:
[...]
(Since Debian Reference is GPL since I had contents inherited this way.
GPL is incompatible with GFDL.  I know NewbieDOC wiki  does not have
invariant section but this incompatibility prevents me to include this
article as is.)

Can yo at least say in that page the contents are dual licensed: GPL
2.0 and GFDL 1.2.

[...]

I have added notices to say dual licensed: GPL 2.0 (or later version) and GFDL 1.2 (or later version). I hope that is OK.

Best regards,

--
Chris.