Re: [OT] M$ collaborates with Suse

Stephen Yorke wrote:
To each their own BUT...

No need for a "BUT". To each his own. Full Stop.

[snip]

Just remember this...your OS is only as secure as you are and if you do
not know how to secure it you shouldn't be using it.

The only real security is physical security. Anyone who wants to know
whether his machines are secure can tell very easily. Just answer
this question: Does the mahine have any external access port? If the
answer is yes, then the machine is not secure. So, if a machine is not
secure in absolute terms, the next evaluation is: Just how insecure
is this machine? Not all machines require absolute security.

Me, I am here learning about Debian, I know *NIX is superior to M$ and I

Umm, the term "superior" is one which requires qualification. Superior
for what? Each OS has it's own advantages and disadvantages, or they
wouldn't all exist. If any one OS were superior to all others in all
respects, then it would be the only one to continue to exist.

[snip]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.