Re: Removing redundant kernels

Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
Following updates I find I have several redundant kernels and corresponding entries in GRUB. Is there a preferred method of removing these, once I have established stability with later versions, or is my first thought of 'rm'ing the relevant files and editing menu.lst good enough?

Peter HB

Using the package management tools works fine. 99% of the time they'll also handle changing your grub configuration, etc... with no problems at all. The kernel packagers do a great job.

Nate