emacs manual and other missing info

Hi,

I just realised that I don't have the emacs manual installed on my laptop. I've got a desktop and an older laptop, and all three machines run etch with emacs installed. The other two have lots of info entries for emacs, including the main emacs manual. The new laptop, which was installed in late September, has a very limited selection of emacs info options:

Emacs
* Dired-X: (emacs-21/dired-x).		Dired Extra Features.
* Elisp: (elisp).			Emacs Lisp Reference Manual.
* Emacs FAQ: (emacs-21/efaq).		Frequently Asked Questions about
					Emacs.
* Emacs-lisp-intro: (emacs-lisp-intro). A simple introduction to Emacs Lisp
					programming.
* Ispell: (ispell).			Using ISPELL, an interactive spelling
					corrector, inside Emacs.

Emacs
* ESS: (ess).				Emacs Speaks Statistics (S/S+/R, SAS,

I can't find any packages to install to give me back my emacs manual, or any of the other obscure mode manuals and other bits that appeared automatically. I've searched through the /usr/share/doc and /usr/share/info directories, and as far as I can tell the files just aren't there. Where do I get them??

Cheers,

Tyle