Re: vnc+gdm+xinetd - SOLVED

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 09:52:28PM +0100, Ferran Donadie wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 11:30:09AM -0700, Matt Johnson wrote:

At the end decided to recompile the kernel to a newest
version and that did the trick, tested afterwards, the server
works and I get an gdm login screen, very happy :)
I guess had to do with some problem between 2.4.18 kernel
and xorg ??? or gdm and the old kernel???
I donnow...

--
Ferran Donadie

It is easy to find fault, if one has that disposition.  There was once a man
who, not being able to find any other fault with his coal, complained that
there were too many prehistoric toads in it.