Re: copying a 12GB file

I very well may be a problem with NFS itself, and I'd like to know what
it is if you ever figure out the problem.

Have you tried directly connecting together the two machines that are
having problems?

Have you done tcpdumps on the links that the machines exist on? Are you
getting any collisions on the network links?

What network cards do you have in the machines that you are dealing
with?

Michael-