Re: unsubscribe

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:41:34 -0600
Conrad McClure <conradmcclure@gmail.com> wrote:

> unsubscribe me from this list please.

We can't do that for you. Read the instructions carefully...

> I had amd64 testing installed, but it would not get any thing or install any "desktops"
>
> It kept telling me it had broken packages.
>
> If you ever get debian AMD X2 64 bit working I will try again.
>
> Thanks
>
> Conrad

Did you ask for help about your troubles? From the very little info here I'm guessing it might not be an amd64 specific problem. There is also a special list for the amd64 port.

Andrei
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)