Re: upgrading Cyrus

. wrote:

has anyone yet updated Cyrus 1.5.19-9.2 to 2.2.12-4?

Just to let you know, I did the upgrade on the past weekend, and it went flawless and much better than I thought.

The renewed server's running without problems since yesterday evening, and no problems came up yet. Performance seems to have increased.

The seen-states of the mail remained intact, despite the upgrading documentation says that you can't keep them. I just didn't delete the *.seen files before accessing the server and thereby found out that the states were kept.

I wish to thank the developers! This is all great software!

GH