Re: ready to use debian or ubuntu laptop reccomendations?

steef wrote:

Michael M. wrote:

Paul Johnson wrote:

On Thursday 02 March 2006 01:20, Star King of the Grape Trees wrote:

I am very certain that Dell does sell servers that optionally have
Linux, and even says this on their website.

<SNIP>
NOTE: Servers != Desktop. I have not seen _any_ reference to a dell _desktop_ computer comming preinstalled with linux, but i have seen references on dell for *SERVERS* with linux. As there is no direct order page for these servers, I can assume that they are mainly offered as a business sale (As someone else suggested).