Re: Recommended Firewalls

How about 'Firestarter' if using something Gui based is not a problem
for you. It's simple and efficient for a single machine and sort of
reminds me of early ZoneAlarm back in the Win98 days (but without the
yellow!).
Good enough for a home computer if you are not running a server or have
more complex needs.
I'm running it behind a NAT router/firewall but it's probably good
enough as a stand alone software firewall.

B.Hoffmann