Re: ready to use debian or ubuntu laptop reccomendations?

I was looking into HP laptops a few days ago, though I didn't buy one yet.  I have a Powerbook right now that works OK with ubuntu, but doesn't have wifi support or a right mouse button.  I was checking out the nc6220 and nc6230 on HP's website - they seem to have hardware that is supported by linux.  You can buy them without windows, but it only saves $75 US, and you can sometimes get a better deal if you get one of their prebuilt packages that includes windows installed.

Paul