Re: upgrading Cyrus

Steve Block wrote:

Are you sure it's not hanging around in /usr/sbin? I built the cyrus 2.2 packages for sarge using the unstable source package for 2.2.12-4 and /usr/sbin/ctl_mboxlist is provided by cyrus-common-2.2. /usr/sbin contains ctl_cyrusdb and ctl_deliver as well.

Yeah, it's there, tnx! I was searching for it with find --- just looked it up and found out I did

> find . -wholename '/proc' -prune -o -print | grep ctl_mboxlist

rather than

> find / -wholename '/proc' -prune -o -print | grep ctl_mboxlist

The latter one finds it :)

Hm, I'll go on with my test conversion today. I hope it works ...

GH