Re: Recommended Firewalls

Hmmm... Webmin is pretty easy to setup :-)

Should be as easy as:
[root@yourhost /tmp]# gunzip webmin-1.260.tar.gz
[root@yourhost /tmp]# tar xf webmin-1.260.tar
[root@yourhost /tmp]# cd webmin-1.260
[root@yourhost /tmp/webmin-1.260]# ./setup.sh /usr/local/webmin

And you don't need any java!

I've tried using the apt packages for webmin but someone has made it so
that there is one base package for an almost empty webmin and you can
install modules seperately. It must have been some effort seperating all
the components...
But I'm affraid that it has not been very helpfull for me, a lot of
package fuss for nothing if you ask me, :-) So just go with the source if
you want to keep it simple. It's worth the effort! Webmin is very helpfull
for almost every linux user...