upgrading Cyrus

Hi,

has anyone yet updated Cyrus 1.5.19-9.2 to 2.2.12-4?

I was in the middle of testing the conversion on a copy of the mail spool, but lacked the ctl_mboxlist script/program. That should have been in the cyrus-common package, but it was nowhere to find in version 2.1. So I had to upgrade to 2.2, but that file is still nowhere to be found.

I'm trying to follow the upgrade instructions provided in the Cyrus docs, and the only thing that apparently worked yet is running the dohash script.

Where do I go from here?

GH