Re: firefox very slow since start of Feb

Ethan Aubin wrote:
Sometime in early February I apt got a new version of Firefox (I'm
guessing it was the upgrade to 1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.1-1), and since then the
browser is /dog slow/, sporadically taking tens of seconds to respond
to input. Has anyone figured out this problem?
Perhaps you can better explain sporadically in your sentence?
I mean on one computer I'm running Firefox 1.5.0 from mozilla.org and obviouslly it have problem when one open more tabs then one. Often when I open 10 tabs it happen that I takes tens of seconds to respond. So, if you have similar problem it is not because of Debian package probably Firefox related problem.

--
Mladen Adamovic
http://home.blic.net/adamm