Printing from specific application fails

Hi all,
	I have a Samsung ML-1450 printer installed and working (using
the Samsung provided linux-config program).  I can print from any
application except MyBooks Professional 6.2.  Is there a way for me to
find out what is happening between the program and the printer?  Can I
print to a file and trouble shoot from there?
	Currently when I print from MyBooks all I get is "IB" in the
upper left corner of the page.  No other information is printed.

Thanks!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond