bug with the mailing list archive

hello,

I'm facing some uncomprehension with aptitude vs apt-get. And I remembered
that there was a thread about this on the mailing list archive:

but when I click on:
    * Date
    * Thread  <<<--- this one

I don't find this thread !!!
I'd like to check the thread displayed like this because it is
som much more convenient:
   *Set UID and GID for NFS purposes David Powell
       * Re: Set UID and GID for NFS purposes Alexander Schmehl
       * Re: Set UID and GID for NFS purposes Robert Brockway
       * Re: Set UID and GID for NFS purposes (Solved) David Powell
             o Re: Set UID and GID for NFS purposes (Solved) Miquel van Smoorenburg
             o Re: Setting up sound - alsa config Punit Ahluwalia
                   + Re: Setting up sound - alsa config Sergio Basurto Juarez
                   + Re: Setting up sound - alsa config Punit Ahluwalia

but I repeat.. there is no such thread named 'aptitude vs. apt-get' on the page:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/02/threads.html#00372

and there is in the source of the previous link any reference to the anchor 372

I was suspecting aptitude to not work correctly.. but now my feelings are even
stronger when I saw that there is some stuff hidden : )

any idea of what is wrong with the mailing list archive ??

Ced.

--

Cedric BRINER
Geneva - Switzerland